April 20, 2008

Break-up songs

When you've just had a break up and want to move on and want some no-nonsense no more tears kinda songs, remember to check this list! :p

No no I didn't have a break up, just thought of this thing, and there's songs for guys too!! because me and me boyfriend have done this together! God!!! what freaks we are! And I could think of only 4 right now, and he's thought of 7!! he's better prepared :(((( :p kidding! Touchwood!

For girls

1. Someone That I Used To Love (Natalie Cole)
2. I Will Survive (Gloria Gaynor)
3. In aankhon ki masti ke (Umrao Jaan) :p donno why but it sounds like a good break up song to me
4. Irreplacable (Beyonce)


For guys

1. Aaj puraani raahon se (Rafi)
2. Mein zindagi ka saath nibhata chala gaya (Rafi)
3. Bye bye bye ('NSync)
4. I Don't care anymore (Phil Collins)
5. So sick of love songs (Ne-yo)
6. Mere dushman tu meri
7. Sach keh raha hai dewaana

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to love her but I had to kill her :D

well, in the mind at least!

Chakoli said...

:_)))

why break up songs??;-))

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.