April 3, 2008

That little moment

How happy is that little moment of freshness which is brought upon by something like an unexpected rain, or a cool breeze, during which, even if we're bang in the middle of our unending problems, we forget everything else and just breathe deep to take as much of the moment inside us as possible! Felt it today! :)

I have this compulsion of keeping my worries on my fingertips. I might be happy and excited but I just have to think like "Ok, so let's see what's wrong about life right now" Really! I keep doing this. I shouldn't!

Those brief moments are very helpful in my case. Thank you nature!

Khuda Haafiz,
Aas

3 comments:

Chakoli said...

Hi...

My first visiti to ur post:_)))

hmmm...so u have to take tensions....thats not good....!!!!
keep them away frm ur life...and njoy those little moments:-))

Aas said...

hi!
yes...trying to keep them away :) thanks!

Rambler said...

some people are so fortunate to have good people around, who bring such breeze along with them..
even literally too..the fresh whiff of air on one's face can get you a high for that moment
excellent post